Service & Repairs
We can service any sprinkler system. Whether it's brand new, or 30 years old, we have the knowledge and experience you need.
- Our trucks are completely stocked to handle nearly any type of repair.
- We have multiple technicians available for service calls. Most service calls are handled within 48 hours.
- We perform system startups in the spring.
- We winterize systems all over Massachusetts and New Hampshire every October. Click here for more information!
- We can modify or add on to your existing system and can troubleshoot your system to help you determine the best option for optimization and water conservation.
- We can upgrade your controller to a wi-fi system so you can monitor and run your sprinklers from anywhere in the world, and control your system using Amazon Alexa.
Inside One of Our Service Trailers
Sprinkler Start-up Service
In the spring, we will perform a system start-up service to get your sprinkler and irrigation system up and running for the season. Winter can all take a toll on alignment and function of your sprinkler heads.
We will check all the system components to ensure your system is fully functional for the watering season.
This service includes:
- Inspect sprinkler plumbing and backflow preventer.
- Check for system leaks.
- Check function of all heads and nozzles.
- Examine each zone and adjust heads as needed for adequate coverage.
- Diagnose any repairs that need to be made to the system.
- Activate the controller, set watering schedule, and test all zone valves.
Scheduling your spring start-up depends on the weather conditions and your individual watering needs.
Contact us early in the spring to schedule this service, as it is not scheduled automatically.
You'll need to have your system winterized properly no matter its age. This essential part of maintaining your sprinkler system is performed with a high powered air compressor. The air empties the lines to prevent freeze damage. Contact us in October to book this service!